Friday, October 12, 2007

A Little Note.



If there is any of you who is interested in the famine photos either for your keeping, sharing or your blogs, you can get them from my flickr site -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11517445@N08/


I’m sorry I did not have the time to tag them. They are however grouped under the “30 Hour Famine” sets and should be easy to find. Most of them are self-explanatory but if you need to clarify any photo, please feel free to write to me. Feel free to use them any way you like. There are more photos there than I put up for my posts so check them out. They are also in better resolution if you want to use them.


I am also in Friendster so those who want to add me can search for me through my email – ijm2002@gmail.com. I sponsored two girls (one from China and the other from Lebanon) from World Vision from a few years back. It is an enriching experience and I hope to visit them someday. But I was really impressed when one of my fellow campers told me that she together with 10 of her friends chipped in to sponsor one child. She is still schooling and the RM5.00 means more to her than my RM100.00 to me. When you have the heart, you will find a way. “Jia You!”


No comments: