Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ghost Walk Is Going To America.



Ghost Walk is taking a break. It is going to America for a week. Unfortunately it is not for a holiday so there may not be much to write about. Traveling with the BOSS but hopefully, will be able to sneak a few shots and write a snippets of my visit to the land of the free. It is going to be a pretty hectic and tiring trip -


Monday: KL - Newark, New York

Tuesday: Newark - Hartford. Connecticut - Cleveland, Ohio - Madison, Wisconsin

Wednesday: Madison - Detroit, Michigan - Dayton, Ohio

Thursday: Dayton - Zanesville, Ohio - Raleigh. North Carolina

Friday: Raleigh - Goldsboro, North Carolina - Raleigh

Saturday: Raleigh - New York - KL

Back on Sunday night.


There, 9 cities in 6 states in 6 days. I think I've only been on a more hectic trip when I took 11 flights in 5 days all over Australia but that is another story. I've not been to any of these cities and should be exciting but unfortunately, there is no time for sigh-seeing and it is all work, work, work. Can't even write on that as this is a top secret project, he he. But never fear - I don't believe I won't be able to find enough materials to write a couple of posts. Worse comes to worse, I can always write about the hassle I went through to get the US Visa. See ya in a week's time.


No comments: